Friday, April 19, 2019

Some Kind of Wonderful...

Hello, hello!  It's Lisa here with you on this fantastic Friday, and with the warm weather popping up here in Ohio so are the flowers.  Of course that can only mean one thing... I just had to go floral for my post today!  Altenew is one of my favorite companies when it comes to floral stamps, and there have been some beautiful new ones released more recently.  Including the fabulous Dainty Bouquet set, with it's subtle depth in color...

To create this card I started by stamping my image first in a light grey ink, and then added greens and pinks in two different shades with the layering images.  Now, this set has two large floral bouquet images and no sentiments so my eyes happened to fall on my Stamp Market Just Wonderful Stamp Set and I found it to work perfectly with my flower.  I decided to diecut my panel with an old "postage stamp" look, and adhered it with foam adhesive onto colored cardstock.  As a finishing touch I adhered a few clear rhinestones and called it a day.


I was so excited with how this card turned out and the depth this layered floral image was able to achieve.  This card was so easy to put together, and probably looks way more complicated than it really is.  Check out the new Altenew florals in the store now and grab yours before they are gone!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa 

Supplies Used:

https://craftydoodlechick.com/products/dainty-bouquet-stamp-set-altenew
https://craftydoodlechick.com/products/green-fields-with-permanent-black-mini-cube-set-altenew
https://craftydoodlechick.com/products/just-wonderful-stamp-set-the-stamp-market

No comments:

Post a Comment