Thursday, April 25, 2019

Lots of Love

Hi everyone!  It's Julissa of Paper Gems by Jules back again to share a SUPER simple card that you can make in just minutes.  All you need is one sentiment stamp, like Neat & Tangled's "Typed Sentiments", the beautifully detailed Whimsy Stamps "Envelope Edgers" Die Set and a few pieces of coordinating design paper.

Using an A2 sized card base (5.5" x 4.25") in white, I based measurements off of that.  I cut a navy layer in 4.125" x 5.375", a white and gold patterned paper in 4" x 5.25" and another piece of navy in 3.75" x 5".  Next I used the Envelope Edgers die by Whimsy Stamps to die cut the smaller piece of navy card stock.  


I layered all of the pieces in size order onto the card base.  I cut a strip of gold glitter stock that I had in my scrap pile and added it to the top trim of the navy card stock.  I then lined up and stamped the "i love you" sentiment from the Neat & Tangled "Typed Sentiments" stamp set.  To keep it simple, I used white pigment ink.  The patterned paper I used had a few printed florals so I cut one out and added some Scrapbook Adhesive Thin Foam Squares to give it a little dimension.  And because I wanted just a little more bling, I added some gold Stickles drops around the floral and sentiment.


This card took me about 7 minutes to make, and a good amount of time was spent on deciding what paper to use.  Take a look at some of your sentiment stamps and make use of that beautiful patterned paper you have to make your next card!  Don't forget to check out what new stamps are at CraftyDoodleChick.com and be inspired!

Thanks so much for following along!  

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment