Friday, April 26, 2019

Foil and Foam

Are you in love with foil like I currently am?  It's Lisa here and today I'm sharing a card I created using the new to the store Deco Foil White Foam Adhesive and the Deco Foil Transfer Sheets in Rainbow Shattered Glass.  These products are way easier than you might think they are to use.  To create your own personalized foiled letter, shape, image all you have to do is cut it out of the adhesive foam, peel one side of the adhesive backing off, stick it to the foil sheet, rub and viola!


For my card, believe it or not, I gained all of my inspiration after looking at this sentiment from The Stamp Market Just Wonderful Stamp Set.  So I started by stamping the sentiment in the middle of my card.  Next, I diecut the circles and adhered the foil on top.  All I had to do after that was peel the other side of the foam adhesive and stick them to my card!  I finished the card with a few sequins.

So what do you think about the foil craze?  If you aren't ready to buy into a full machine the Deco Foil Adhesive and Transfer Sheets are a perfect and cheaper alternative.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa 

Supplies Used:
https://craftydoodlechick.com/products/deco-foil%E2%84%A2-white-foam-adhesive 

https://craftydoodlechick.com/products/deco-foil-transfer-sheets-rainbow-shattered-glass?variant=14615849009204

No comments:

Post a Comment