Friday, April 12, 2019

Little Letterboard Fun

Hello, hello!  It's Lisa here today, and today's post is all about the letterboard craze.  Do you have a letterboard?  I do, and I LOVE it!  I love being able to switch out the words and make the sign change according to how I'm feeling, or what I want to share with the kids, or any special occasions.

With all of that being said, have you seen there is a way to share some letterboard fun through your cardmaking or papercrafting fun?  Thanks to the super cute Little Letterboard Dies by The Stamp Market you can make your own cut signs and personalize them on your crafts too!  Check it out...


This card was so quick to put together that I probably could make a set in under an hour.  The most time consuming part is making sure you cut enough of each letter to complete your saying.  I suggest you write your sentiment out on paper so you can count how many of each letter you need and then you can write the number for each out.  It might seem a bit overboard, but trust me it will save you time in the end.

For my letterboard I used a faux wood patterned paper for the frame, and black cardstock for the "board" part.  I happened to have some gold foil cardstock sitting out and decided it would be fun to cut my letters with.  Once the board was put all together then I adhered it to a mix of patterned papers and left over circle diecuts.  I went with a masculine color scheme so I could put this card in my sons lunch box.


Well, that's it for me today.  I hope I've inspired you to give this new die a try and create your own fun "letterboard" sentiments that can bring a smile to others.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa 

Supplies Used:
https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/the-stamp-market/products/little-letterboard-dies-the-stamp-market
 

2 comments: