Friday, March 8, 2019

Happy Blooming Birthday!

It's Friday and that means that it's Lisa here back up on the blog again.  Spring feels like it's just around the corner, but today here in Ohio we are seeing more snow, ugh!  Thank goodness for happy stamps that can make it feel like Spring no matter what Mother Nature is doing.  Today I'm playing with a mix of new Lawn Fawn Paper Pads as well as the new Newton's Nook Loads of Bloom Stamp Set.


And Bam!  It's Spring!  To create this card I started by stamping this sweet girl with all of her flowers onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White Cardstock.  I then used a mix of Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils to color the image in.  With a pair of EK Success scissors I fussy cut her out and set her to the side.  I then mixed various patterned paper from the Lawn Fawn Spring Fling and Spiffy Speckles Paper Pads.  I decided to stamp my sentiment onto colored cardstock to help it blend into the card, rather than pop out.  To finish the card I used a tag and an extra diecut circle to adhere the image.  I then threw on a few brightly colored sequins to keep your eyes moving across the card.


Make sure you pop over to the store to see the new products being added!  Including the new Lawn Fawn and Newton's Nook.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty, springtime card Lisa! Love the pretty patterned papers and that fun layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celeste! You always make my day with your kind words and for stopping over to say hi!

      Delete