Thursday, March 7, 2019

Eat, Sleep and Create!

Hi everyone!  It's Julissa of Paper Gems by Jules back again for another fun set of cards.  This week I'm using Catherine Pooler's "Eat, Sleep and Create" stamp set.  This set is filled paint strokes, splats and great sentiments that allow you to create (pun intended 😆) a wide variety of creative cards.  Here are three ideas I came up with!


In this stamp set there are four different fonts used to spell out the word "create."  I used all four stamps in different shades of purple and pink to fill the top layer of this card.  I used the darkest color to have the sentiment "create more" stand out.  You can use this with any of your word fonts or even florals!  On to the next card...


For this card, I took the long paint stroke stamp and used red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple inks to create stripes in the background.  Once dried, I used Versafine black ink to stamp the "eat, sleep, Create" sentiment and embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it a little more dimension.  You can choose to use use different shades of color and create an ombre effect as well.  The options are endless with this stamp set.

  
Last, but only for now... this card, I chose to use some designer paper from my stock and a rainbow die to create this fun rainbow of color.  I used a different set of words from this stamp set to create a different vibe on this card.  

All three cards are very different, but it is because this stamp set really has a lot of versatility.  Share your creativeness on the Crafty Doodle Chick Chat & Create FaceBook page.  I hope you enjoyed these cards and subscribe today to be stay tuned to updates, sales and more crafting fun.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment