Friday, March 1, 2019

Gnome One Like You

Hello, hello!  TGIF crafty friends!  This week has been exhausting to say this least, so when my new Lawn Fawn goodies arrived I was in desperate need of a pick me up.  And let me tell you what... these happy little gnomes did just that...


The Oh Gnome Stamp Set is adorable!!!  I love the sweet Gnomes and the fun embellishments that come with them.  To create my card I started by stamping all of my images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock and colored them in with Spectrum Noir Markers before diecutting them out.  For a soft background I used Distress Oxide Inks in Broken China and Pistachio.  I then added a cut out frame from my stash and popped it up with a few strips of foam adhesive.  With liquid adhesive I created a sweet little gnome scene using both inside the frame and outside for more depth.


I hope you get a chance to check out more of the new Lawn Fawn goodies available in the store today, and if you are getting crafty with your new goodies make sure you share photos in our Facebook group!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-lawn-fawn/products/oh-gnome-lawn-fawn   https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-lawn-fawn/products/oh-gnome-lawn-cuts?variant=13968092364852    


1 comment: