Friday, February 15, 2019

Floral Beauty

Hello friends!  It's Lisa here with you today and I have a beautiful watercolored floral card to share with all of you...



I love a large floral image and this beautiful one is from the Peonies Stamp Set by Hero Arts.  To color my image in I used my Tombow Dual Brush Pens and a waterbrush.  I began by coloring just the darkest areas in with the marker and then pulled the color out with the waterbrush.  I did this for the leaves as well.

While these dried I worked on my background by smooshing some Distress Oxide Ink in similar colors and spritzed it with water before I laid my panel in it.  I finished the panel off with a few splashes of grey.  I decided to add these same splashes to my flower to bring it all together.  I then cut the flowers out and arranged them onto the panel.  I added an embossed sentiment from GinaK Designs to the front and finished the card with a few flat rhinestones.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick Store and all of the new goodies that arriving weekly!


Happy Crafting!
Lisa


Supplies Used:

2 comments: