Sunday, February 17, 2019

Relax & Enjoy RUB-A-DUB-DUB




Please welcome our special guest.. Corinne & Annina

Hi Crafty Doodle Chick Friends! It’s Corinne from Goldklecks based in Switzerland here today to share the RUB-A-DUB-DUB Set by Lawn Fawn. I’m very excited that’s my first time.

I started with a light blue paper and used the Quilted Backdrop by Lawn Fawn. For the carpet, I used the pond from the Bayou Backdrop Set by Lawn Fawn. I stamped the motifs with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. To make sure the mother pays attention to her ducklings I mirrored her.
I colored all the images with Copic markers.  For the bath foam and the jet of water I used Velum. I embossed them with silver and iridescent sparkle embossing powder.
To get a shine, I covered the shower with Nuovo Drops clear.
To add some finishing touches, I have covered the bubbles with Nuvo Drops Glitter and then increased with Scrapbook Adhesives. I love these soap bubbles!
I’m very proud to be featured on this blog. Thank you very much, hope to see you soon!
Please make sure to check out our other cards on Instagram GOLDKLECKS.
Happy Ducklings!
Corinne & Annina
Goldklecks




Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment