Friday, January 4, 2019

Believe In Good Things...

Hi friends and Happy New Year!  It's Lisa back here on the blog today with a card I thought would be perfect to ring in the New Year with...  



If you were luck enough to catch the Clearance sale going on over the holidays then you were able to snag some pretty amazing deals... but don't worry if you missed out there are still plenty of goodies for you to pick up and get crafting.  My card uses a mix of the Pinkfresh Studio Stamp Set: Believe  and the Altenew set called Striped Florals. While the Believe set is one of the sets that happened to sell out, there is another Pinkfresh Studio set called Word Series: Happy, that has many similar and great sentiments to use.

I used a mix of a Hybrid Black Ink pad and Silver Embossing powder on my images and sentiment for a bit of shine and contrast.  I then added color with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  A huge tip for when you are using these markers: Bristol Cardstock is a must!  If you want beautiful and easy blending of colors then you really need to use the Bristol Cardsotck.  For the edges of the panel I used Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, and I finished it off with a few flat back clear crystals.  I layered this onto a strip of silver glitter washi tape and then onto the cardbase.


Here's to wishing you many wonderful and good things to come in this New Year!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Lisa! I love the blue, the beautiful flowers, the touch of glitter, and the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete