Friday, December 21, 2018

I Can't Thank You Enough...

Hello wonderful crafty friends!  It's Lisa here with you today on this fabulous Friday, and I have a set of three thank you cards to share with you.  Recently I've gone back to work as a Special Educational Aide and I am in need of some thank you cards for a few of the kind students and their families who brought in gifts for the Holidays.  So I thought why not bust out some of my favorite crafty supplies that can be found in the Crafty Doodle Chick Store today and make personal thank you notes...


I created these three cards with slightly different sizes as I was using pre-cut paper from my Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas Petite Paper Pad from previous projects.  I then stamped these cute critters from the Penny Black Stamp Set: Merry Delight onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth cardstock, masked them and added thank you sentiments from the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments Stamp Set randomly in the background.  Next I diecut squares around my stamped images and in the middle of my patterned papers.  I layered the diets together onto more patterned paper before adding them to my card bases.  To finish these cards I stamped and heat embossed a final sentiment onto black cardstock.




Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
   

1 comment:

  1. Great card set! I love how you used the sentiments. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete