Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Hello Winter Penguin

Hi! Kerys from Scrappinnhappy here today with my final card for the Crafty Doodle Chick blog.

I adore this cute penguin image from Gerda Steiner designs - Long time no See. I saw him as the perfect winter penguin to go alongside Neat & Tangled's Hello Winter stamp set.


I stamped the penguin image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I stamped the Hello Winter word block using versa mark watermark ink and then het embossed it with white embossing powder. I added some white gel pen detail around the edge of the card.

I then popped up the penguin on foam dots and voila! A super simple, CAS style card that anyone can make.

Thank you for all of your support during my design term at Crafty Doodle Chick - I am sure I will still see you on Faceboook and Blogland!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

Gerda Steiner Designs Long Time No See Penguin 3x4
Hello Winter

2 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete