Friday, November 23, 2018

Still Grateful...

Hello!  Happy Day after Thanksgiving to all of my fellow US crafters, hopefully you were able to get your fill of delicious foods and fun family time like we did.  I'm back today with a grateful card to share with all of you today...



I wanted to create the look of wood for the background of my card, and as I was looking through my stash I came across the Brush Waves Stencil by Studio Katia.  I noticed that when I held this stencil on it's side it resembled lines in the bark of a tree, so I grabbed my distress inks and white pigment ink and got busy.  Next I stamped my sentiment from the Newton's Nook Designs: Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set onto gold foil cardstock and embossed it in gold.  Finally, I stamped colored and cut out some smaller leaf images from the Sunny Studio Beautiful Autumn Set.

Thanks so much for popping by and don't miss out on the amazing SALE going on right now in the store!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Funny, but I never thought to use that stencil vertically. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping and happy to have inspired you to look at this stencil another way :)

      Delete