Friday, November 16, 2018

All About the Tag

Hello, hello!  Its Lisa back here on another glorious Friday with a super cute Lawn Fawn project to share with all of you...  I love all of the cute DIY packaging that is available now, but I also love a handmade tag, and when you put the two together it's a match made in heaven!


How cute is that?!  I'm obsessed with how easy and fun these Say What? Gift Tags are to create.  Of course the super cute Winter Penguin Stamp set looked great against the patterned paper from the Really Rainbow Christmas Petite Paper Pack.  For the sentiment I used the Say What? Christmas Critters Stamp Set.  Tied it onto my handmade paper bag, and viola!  A presentation that the recipient with love just as much, if not more, as the gift inside!



Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
      
  

No comments:

Post a Comment