Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Christmas Coffee Gift

Hi! Kerys from Scrappinnhappy here on the blog today with a super cute card using lots of different brands of stamps and dies. Most of these are available in the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.


I started by stamping the image from Your Next Stamp 'Hammie Coffee & Tea' stamp set. I stamped this onto white cardstock and pattern paper from my stash. I colored the image using my prismacolor pencil and then paper pieced on the mug. I fussy cut this image out.

I love to use stamps for reasons they are not always intended. I decided to make this card into a Christmas themed card holding a gift card. I used Lawn Fawn's 'Stitched Gift Card Pocket' die to cut out the gift card holder and added it to a tag I cut out by hand. I added the image to the front and popped in a starbucks gift card. 

I used MFT's 'Handwritten Holiday' stamp set for the sentiment and snowflakes.  I heat embossed these with white embossing powder.

I added some baker's twine and then adhered it all to a 5.5"x5.5" square kraft card base.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

Hammie Coffee and Tea - Your Next StampStitched Gift Card PocketHandwritten Holiday

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!
    I'm going to feature this in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete