Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A Great BIG Thank You

Hi! Kerys from Scrappinnhappy here on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a clean and simple card using My Favorite Things products.
Some of these products are available in the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.

I die cut the MFT cross stitch flower frame from some lilac cardstock and used coordinating floss to add the cross stitching.
I used an MFT shaker flower die-namic set to cut out the blue flower and green stem and leaves. I used the coordinating MFT circle shaker pouch to add some white sequins from my stash and make this into an interactive card. This was all adhered to a white cardstock panel measuring 3.75"x5".

I stamped the sentiment using 2 of the sentiment strips from MFT's Gift Card Greetings stamp set. 

I then adhered this panel onto a dark grey panel measuring 4"x5.25", and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

An easy card anyone can make!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

  
Die-namics Cross-Stitch Flower Frame - MFT Gift Card Greetings - MFT


No comments:

Post a Comment