Friday, October 12, 2018

Sending Monster Hugs

Hello, hello!  It's Lisa here today and I've got a spooky sweet card to share with all of you, that features the newest Lawn Fawn Interactive Die: Double Slider Surprise.  This set is so much fun to play with, and I know anyone who receives a card like this one won't be able to put it down. ( Or at least I couldn't lol )...



When you first see the card you think, aww that's cute, but then when you pull the little tab to see the full scene it's just so cool that you can't stop pushing and pulling it.  Now the stamp set I've used is an older Lawn Fawn Set called Monster Mash, but the store carries several sets that would perfectly to recreate this look including the Jane's Doodles Monster Squad set, the MFT Monster Sized Stamp and Die Set, or the Gerda Steiner Coffee Monster set.  

The background to this card was a stencil by Hero Arts and Distress Oxide Inks.  I also used my Altenew Watercolors to color in my stamped and masked critters. I finished the front of the card off with a few star sequins and some added details with a white gel pen.  

The best advice I have for creating a card with this Die is to watch a few Youtube videos.  I'm a visual learner myself, so youtube is my favorite go to when trying something new.  When I first saw the dies I felt intimidated, but once I watched a card being put together I jumped right in re-creating my own.



Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
    

4 comments:

  1. What a fun collection of spooky monsters Lisa! Love the interactive panels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Lisa, love the clever way it opens and all those little critters, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete