Friday, September 14, 2018

Vintage Feel

Hi friends! TGIF!!!  It's Lisa here with you today and I'm playing with old and new Altenew to create a vintage look.  To be honest I started this card by just playing around with a few products and seeing what happened, and lucky me it all turned out...


To create this card I started by stamping a floral image from the Persian Motifs stamp set with Versafine ink onto watercolor cardstock.  Next, I used my Altenew Watercolor set to paint the image and set it to the side to dry.  Once it was dry I ran it through my diecutting machine with the Cross Stitch Canvas Die, and I LOVE it!  Just adding those pierced holes really changed the entire look.  I then added some distress ink to the edges and adhered it to some patterned paper.


I hope I've inspired you to just play around with your products and mix and match things to see what you get.  Not only is it fun to try new things, but you might surprise yourself with the results.
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
     

No comments:

Post a Comment