Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Happy Holidays

Hi! Kerys from Scrappinnhappy here today with a mixture of Avery Elle and MFT goodness! 
These stamps and dies are available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.


I stamped the images from Avery Elle's 'A Merry Little Christmas' stamp set and colored them in using my prismacolor pencils. I then used my Scan'n Cut to cut them out.

I die cut the photo frame using Avery Elle's 'Photo Mat' die and adhered the images inside and out of the frame. I tied a bow around the frame using some twine from my stash.

I die cut a variety of snowflakes using MFT's 'Layered Snowflakes' die-namic and adhered them to a white panel for a simple background. I popped up the photo frame on pop dots and added to the snowflake panel.

I stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle's 'Polar Peek-a-boo Pals' stamp set. I used Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then die cut this into a banner and popped it up on foam dots.

This panel was then adhered to a standard A2 top folding white card base.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

A Merry Little Christmas Clear Stamps - Avery Elle Photo Mat Elle-ments Die - Avery Elle MFT Die-namics Layered Snowflakes Polar Peek-A-Boo Pals Clear Stamps - Avery Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment