Friday, September 21, 2018

Let it Snow... With Penny Black

Hi friends! TGIF!!!  Lisa here today, and I have a super cute and easy card to share with you today that features some adorable friends from the Penny Black stamp set Merry Delight.


To create this card I started by stamping my snowman and dog along the bottom of Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock.  I then colored I'm my images and trimmed only the top half of the images to layer the panel onto patterned paper.  My snowy background is from the new Lawn Fawn Petite Papers 6 x 6 Paper Pad: Really Rainbow Christmas.  I then stamped my sentiment three times, trimmed it out and adhered them at various angles onto the background.  For a finishing touch I used Nuvo glitter dots to create the look of falling snow.


Thanks so much for popping in, make sure you check out all of the new Penny Black that has been added to the store recently!  So many gorgeous products that would be perfect for Holiday cards.
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
  

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorably sweet winter scene you've created here Lisa! Love those sweet little Penny Black critters!

    ReplyDelete