Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Christmas Cross Stitch Tags

Hi! Kerys from Scrappinnhappy here on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with one of my favorite brands -  My Favorite Things! Aside from card making, I love to cross stitch - and this Cross Stitch Tag die-namic combines both of my hobbies! 

This die set is available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.

I found these patterns on Pinterest and they were super quick and easy to stitch.

I used the die-namic to cut out the papers at the tops of the tags and added a greeting from a Doodlebug paper pack.

I finished the tags off with some ribbon, twine and bells from my stash.

Super cute and easy to make! I have lots more patterns to work on for Christmas!

Die-namics Cross-Stitch Tag - MFT

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment