Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Smile!

Hi! Kerys from Scrappin'n'happy here today with one of my favorite brands - aptly called My Favorite Things!
This die is available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.

I began by cutting a white panel of cardstock 3.75" x 5" and masked off the top and bottom with post it tape. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China and Tumbled Glass distress inks to create an ombre effect, and added some drops of water for a little textured effect.

I removed the tape and used MFT's Smile die-namic to cut out a word window. I added some acetate behind this panel and used some blue and silver sequins to turn it into a shaker card. I added this to a blue cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25" using cardstock from my stash.

The sentiment was stamped using MFT's Anything-but-Basic Birthday Wishes stamp set and cut it out into a banner shape. 

I was all adhered onto a standard A2 white side folding card base.

Die-namics Smile 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment