Friday, August 17, 2018

Autumn Season... It's Coming!!!

Hello friends!  Happy Friday to all of you!  It's Lisa here again, and yes I know that summer is still in full blast, but soon enough we will all be putting on our seaters and kicking through leaves in Fall.  And since Fall is my favorite season I decided to play with the new Sunny Studio Stamps Beautiful Autumn Stamps and Amazing Argyle Paper...


Aren't they so fun together?!  I LOVE the colors in this paper pad, it makes Fall seem so cheerful!  And the cute little images in the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set are fun to color plus they can be personalized with faces or a heart or three little dots.  To create my card I started by diecutting three windows.  I stamped my images and colored them in with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I then stamped my sentiment and added a few enamel dots.


I hope I've inspired you to give the little stamp sets a second look as they have so much to offer at a fraction of a cost!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment