Wednesday, August 8, 2018

A Dog Can Change Everything

Hi! Kerys from Scrappin'n happy here on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with one of my favorite stamp companies - Whimsy Stamps.

I love all of the new dog stamps that Deb Davis is designing for Whimsy Stamps and I couldn't resist putting this card together. These stamps and dies are all available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.


I used the Whimsy Stamps Puppy Paws Background stamp to stamp a piece of kraft card with Versamark Watermark ink. I then heat embossed this with transparent embossing powder. I love the tone-on-tone look. 
I cut this panel down to 4" x 5 1/2".

I stamped the sentiment and paw print onto some patterned paper from my stash using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. The stamps come from Whimsy Stamps Unconditional Love stamp set.

I then used the Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die set to cut this stamped panel along with some cream cardstock from my stash. I then stacked these onto the kraft panel.

I adhered the  panel onto a cream standard A2 sized card base.

Puppy Paws Background - Whimsy StampsUnconditional Love - Whimsy StampsWavy Edgers Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment