Friday, August 10, 2018

I Soda Like You!

It's true! I do like you!!!  It's Lisa here with you and I just discovered the Newton's Nook Love Bites Stamp Set, and I LOVE it!!!  It makes me giggle, and it's so cute to craft with.  Check it out...


To create this card I used an MFT blue print die and some fun summer papers.  I then stamped my sentiment and my cute little soda bottles and colored them in.  And viola!  Super cute card quick and easy.  And I can't wait to create different cards with the other cute couples in the set.



Thanks so much for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out the new items that are always being added to the store!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies:
  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Lisa, this card is just too stinking cute! Love how you colored the images and the patterned papers you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete