Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Stomping By

Hi! It's Kerys from Scrappinnhappy, and it's my turn on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with some fun MFT products! As many of you know, MFT is one of my favorite crafty companies, and this older set is one of my favorite 'boy' stamp sets.

I used MFT's 'Delightful Dinosaurs' stamp set,  in stock at the


I wanted a simple 'childlike' card and so colored the images using my zig pens for a bold look. I added some white detailing with a gel pen and then fussy cut them out.

I stamped the sentiment from the same 'Delightful Dinosaurs' set and used MFT's 'Stitched Sentiment Strips' dies to cut out the banner. I 'popped' this banner up on foam dots over the images and wording.

I used MFT's 'Hello' die-namic for the larger wording - cutting it out 3 times and stacking them on top of each other for added dimension.

A fun and super simple card!

 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

1 comment: