Saturday, March 17, 2018

Celebrate

Hey, everyone! Kevin back again sharing a super fun celebratory card today! I absolutely love the new Birdie Brown from My Favorite Things and I thought I would share this card featuring them with you! Check it out-



I started by stamping my favorite little rabbit from the Bubble Over with Joy then coloring it in with Copics. I used the matching dies to cut it out along with a clustering of bubbles. I also used dies to cut out a frame and large "Celebrate", but you could use the awesome "hooray" die as well, all from MFT. I added an ink blended background to the frame and added it to a card base that I stamped and white heat embossed. 

This card is a little busier, or more colorful, than my usual but I hope you guys enjoy it. Make sure to stop by the shop to pick up these goodies and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment