Friday, March 16, 2018

Sparkle!

Hi!  It's Lisa here and today I am going totally sparkly on you!  And maybe a bit too cloud happy, but when stamping a Unicorn scene I think whimsy and fun are totally called for...


I love the Believe in Unicorns Stamp Set by Newton's Nook, not just for the super cute unicorns, but for the sentiments too!  To create this fun card I started by stamping my unicorn in the center of a white panel.  After I colored it in I stamped and cut out a mask from sticky tape.  I then grabbed the My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil and went to town with several Distress Oxide Inks.  I was having some much fun with the stencil that I think I got a little carried away making clouds lol.  Next, it was time to add a little sparkle by embossing several "sparkle" images ( I'm not sure if the technical term for these are sparkle images, but it's all I could come up with :) ) with glitter embossing powder, and finally embossing my sentiment with gold embossing powder.  After I die cut my panel I adhered it to a fun sheet of rainbow patterned paper from the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pack, because you can't have a unicorn without a rainbow right?!


Ohhhh... look at that pretty shine!  Any who, that does it for me today!  Make sure you stop by the Crafty Doodle Chick Store and save 10% on some Altenew today by using code: SPRING10  You have until the end of today 3-16-18 to use it! woot woot!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
        

No comments:

Post a Comment