Monday, March 19, 2018

Unleash

Hello Crafty Doodle Chick Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a fun card with you!!

I used the Born to Sparkle stamp set and coordinating Sparkle Word Die by Sunny Studio Stamps for this card:
As I mentioned with my last card I created with this set, I love all the endless possibilities with this set!  So many sentiments you can create!  I love it!! 

I created my background using some Distress Oxide Inks!  I then used the tiny images in the Born to Sparkle stamp set to create my 'sparkly' background!!   I used some shimmery inks and Distress Oxide Inks!  I also used some shimmery mist after I was done creating the background to add more shimmer!

I die cut the Sparkle Word Die a few times from white cardstock and layered them together.  I then die cut it once from silver sparkly paper and added it to the top!  A great way to give the die cut some dimension!! 


Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

And be sure to check back for more inspiring projects by the DT!! 

Have a lovely day!



----------

Products Used:

Born to Sparkle - Sunny Studio Stamps     Sparkle Word Die- Sunny Studio Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment