Friday, February 9, 2018

You Are Amazing!

Hello!  It's Lisa here with you on this lovely (rather cold here in Ohio) Friday morning, and I have a fun interactive card to share with you today...



This card probably looks more daunting than it really is, and that's the beauty of it!  I started by diecutting the maze from the Neat ant and Tangle Maze Die into a sheet of Black and White Stripes Patterned Paper by My Favorite Things.  Next I wanted to create my interactive element by diecutting the heart shape and popping it up with two small pieces of foam, I then set this off to the side.  To give the heart enough room to move I propped up the entire maze with foam strips.  Before adhering the maze to my cardbase I needed to attach the heart by slipping it through the front side of one of the maze openings and adding a small piece of matching cardstock to the other side.  The maze itself is thin, so the piece you adhere to the back needs to be big enough to keep the heart from coming out, and small enough to maneuver through the maze lines.  Once this is done you can remove the backing to all of those foam strips on the backside of the maze and adhere it to the cardbase.



I then stamped a sentiment from the Neat and Tangled A-mazing Stamp Set with the new My Favorite Things Extreme Black.  And let me tell you this new black ink has quickly become my favorite!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll get a chance to check out all of the new goodies that keep popping up in the store!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
       

2 comments:

  1. This is just too much fun Lisa! Love the pop of red in the heart and the cool graphic elements on the paper and with the staples!

    ReplyDelete