Saturday, February 10, 2018

I Miss You

Hi, crafty friends! Kevin here sharing a sweet CAS card today. If you remember my post from last week, you know I am totally obsessing over the cutest little beavers ever from Neat and Tangled. So I just had to use them again this week. Check it out-




I started by stamping and coloring the beaver on the log from Beavers, Eh with Copics. Then I did a little die cutting with the new Linked Chain Oval dies from MFT. These ovals are so cool! I love the chain you get when you cut it out but the inside piece is just as cool! Next,I grabbed a couple Distress Inks and the Rice Paddies stencil to create a little river that the beaver could be floating along. A simple "I Miss You" sentiment white heat embossed on some kraft paper was perfect for this little guy. I used the Speech Bubbles die from MFT to cut out the sentiment. And that finished off the card.

I hope you found some inspiration today! Make sure to head over to the Crafty Doodle Chick shop to get these goodies and alllllll the new stuff the shop just got! Have a great weekend!

1 comment: