Thursday, February 8, 2018

Altenew Hello, Sending Some Love card

Happy Thursday! It's Siqi here today with a very simple card featuring ink-blending background. A colorful background with a simple die-cut sentiment is my favorite way to put together a card and I hope you find today's card design inspiring.



For this red and orange ink-blending background, I used my ink-blending tool to blend some distress inks. I chose to go with a red and orange color scheme to create a radiant look, however, you can definitely use whatever color combo you like. I ink-blended the ink in a circular motion to somewhat form a radiant circle on my panel.

Once I'm happy with my ink-blending panel, I used a stitched rectangle die that's slightly smaller than an A2 size notecard to die-cut the panel.




For my sentiment, I die-cut the word "HELLO" using a die from Altenew Flower Arrangement Die set 4 times. I then adhere them together and apply some spray adhesive on it then dip it into some glitter to add some shine. I then white heat-embossed the sentiment "Sending Some Love" from My Favorite Things From the Heart stamp set on a thin strip of black cardstock. I adhered both the die-cut sentiment and the heat-embossed sentiment strip on my front panel then foam matted the whole panel on an A2 size siding folding landscape notecard.

And as you already know, I cannot resist to add some clear sparkling sequins. Lol.

Below I have all the main products I used listed. You can find them at Crafty Doodle Chick online store. And don't forget to subscribe to the newsletters to receive promotions, sales, pre-orders, etc. I will see you again soon. Happy crafting!


Altenew Flower Arrangement Die Set
My Favorite Things From the Heart stamp set



3 comments: