Friday, February 23, 2018

Let's Pretend...

Hello friends!  It's Lisa, and TGIF!!!  I tell you my days are flying, but sometimes it just feels good to know it's a Friday.  Today I have a fun Birthday card to share with all of you that uses a mix of My Favorite Things and Sunny Studio Stamps again.  Since I went masculine with these two companies in last weeks post I decided to go girly this week...


Don't these balloons look amazing?!  I LOVE multi-step stamps and these balloons from the Birthday Balloon Stamp Set and Dies by Sunny Studio Stamps are awesome, and easy to use.  Once they were all stamped and cut out I started working on a panel to put them onto.  The new MFT Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes has some of the most unique Birthday greetings that I've seen in a while, and I couldn't wait to give them some love.  I stamped two sentiments that worked together, one in the top left corner and one in the bottom right.  I then layered my balloons, by popping some up with foam adhesive.  For strings I simply drew them on, added my panel to patterned paper and a few sequins finished the whole thing off.

I have to apologize that I did not realize these products are sold out, they are pretty amazing so I don't blame them for selling fast, but never fear you can add your name to the email list and you'll be notified as soon as they are back in! YAY!  Then you can join the rest of us cool kids with our cool kid stamps, lol!  And while you are there check out all of the new goodies that just came in!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
     
  

1 comment: