Saturday, February 24, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Hey, everyone! Kevin back with another birthday card using the latest and greatest Birdie Brown from MFT. Check it out-



I started by creating the background of my card. Some Distress Inks in greens and yellows worked perfect for creating a plethora of celebratory balloons behind the focal images. The stacked chicks from Birthday Chicks and the balloon image are taking center stage this week. I stamped, Copic colored, and cut them out before popping them up with foam tape. I used a grey Copic to add some shadow and grounding to the scene, too, but its not showing up in the photo. The MFT Linked Chain Oval Frames worked perfectly to showcase the little scene. I thought there needed to be some more color so I grabbed a gingham paper from MFT and adhered it to the card base. A few clear sequins finished it off along with a sentiment from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment