Friday, February 16, 2018

A Home Run

Hello!  It's Lisa here today and I've decided to make a card for the guys... and it's sooooo hard!  I don't know why, but I usually struggle with making masculine type cards, well I take it back I do know why I love all things sparkly and pink! haha!  But with a son, several nephews, dads, brothers, hubby and so on I know they guys in my life need a little card love too.  When I came across the Sunny Studios Team Player Set I knew it would be perfect for so many occasions where my boys are concerned.

For todays card I also went with a stamped background in blue, using the My Favorite Things BG Marble Background Stamp.  While this set is currently sold out you can sign up to receive an email when this product is back in stock.


Once the background was done I stamped and colored in part of my sentiment, my baseball and bat.  I trimmed everything and adhered it to my cardbase.  Finally, I stamped and embossed the first half of my sentiment onto black cardstock.  I then added a few star sequins to finish the project off.



And as a side note you can find some great deals in the store on the Dreamerland Crafts products.  So much cuteness and 25% off too!!!  And check out all of the new Sunny Studio Stamp goodies too!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
  

1 comment: