Thursday, February 15, 2018

Neat & Tangled Love That We Are Friends

Hello y'all Crafty Doodle Chick followers. It's Siqi here with a love & friendship theme card featuring some new products from Neat & Tangled. I really like this Geometric Circles Cover Plate die. The sky is the limit for this, but today I decide to do some ink-blending and use the positive piece of this die to make a love & friendship theme card.


I first use several distress ink to do some ink-blending on a piece of cardstock. Then I use the Neat & Tangled Geometric Circles Cover Plate die to die cut it. Here I highly recommend to same all the little negative pieces for another card. Today I only used the positive piece for this card. I cut some foam tape to put behind the die-cut panel and adhere it on a top-folding A2 size notecard.

For the sentiment, I die cut the word Love with the Neat & Tangled LOVE NOTES die set out of some white cardstock 4 times and adhere them together. I also white heat-embossed the sub-sentiment THAT WE ARE FRIENDS from the Neat & Tangled LOVE NOTES stamp set on a thin strip of black cardstock, and then cut both ends diagonally. 

To put together the card, I die cut a heart with some vellum. Adhere the sentiment strip on the vellum heart with the "Love" word die-cut. Then adhere the vellum heart onto the ink-blended panel.

To finish it off, I added some clear sparkling sequins here and there to add some shine. 

Thank you for joining me today. Below I have all the main products I used listed. You can find them at Crafty Doodle Chick online store. And don't forget to subscribe to the newsletters to receive promotions, sales, pre-orders, etc. Hope to see you again very soon. Have a great week!
Neat & Tangled Geometric Circles Cover Plate

1 comment: