Saturday, February 17, 2018

Happy Birthday, Chickie

Hi guys! Kevin back again, sharing a super colorful birthday card! I absolutely love the new little chickies from MFT. So when a friend needed a birthday card for her sister I just had to use them! Check it out-



I started by doing some fun stenciling. I used the Balloon Duo stencil from Neat & Tangled paired with Distress Inks to create a colorful backdrop on my card. I also added some "ground" with a simple mask and ink blending. Then I grabbed the cutest little images ever from MFT's BB Birthday Chicks. I Copic colored them and popped them up on the card. I heat embossed/ die cut combo made for a fun sentiment. And that completed the card!

This is probably one of most favorite cards I have made recently. Probably because it's the first one of many to come using those birds. I just can't get over how cute and round they are! I just want to pinch and shake them! Okay, that's it for me today, have a great weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment