Friday, January 19, 2018

Not Long Enough

Hi!  It is Lisa here today and I have a very clean one layer card for you today.  I know that sympathy cards can be hard to make, especially during the time you might need one.  So I like to have a few on hand, should I or someone I know need one.  For a while I had a hard time finding a set that was appropriate for the loss of a pet, but when I saw the Newton Nook Designs Furr-ever Friends Stamp Set I really liked all of the sentiments and images in it.


To create this card I started by stamping the dog image first with Versafine Ink.  I then stamped and cut out a mask for the dog, so that I could stamp the paw print heart slightly over that.  After I removed the mask I stamped the sentiments in a diagonal path on the front of the card.  I added a strip of washi along the top of the cardbase, and finished it off with a few black gems.



Stop by the Crafty Doodle Chick store and see what other Newton Nook Design stamps are currently available, as well as lots of other goodies!  And don't forget the shipping is fantastic.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Products Used:

3 comments: