Saturday, January 27, 2018

Baby Boy Card

Hey, everyone! Kevin back with another card to share with y'all. But this time, its a little different. I had something special in mind for this particular stamp from Dreamerland Crafts. I knew I wanted to make something special for a baby boy. I think that this card is something special that the parents would love to frame and put in the child's room! Check it out-


It's a rather large card- about 6.5 x 6.5 inches. I started by stamping the Leading the Way stamp and then colored it in with Copics. A little sentiment stamped in blue finished off the main panel.  Then I matted the colored panel with black black paper and patterned paper. This is a pretty simple card, but I think that all the mattes and that adorable image really make it a special piece!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the Crafty Doodle Chick online shop for lots of great things- including the BRAND NEW Lawn Fawn preorder, no really- check it out- there's so many awesome new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment