Monday, January 29, 2018

Candy Packages

Hello Crafty Doodle Chick Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share some cute treat packages with you!!

I am so in love with the adorable little Rawr stamp set by Lawn Fawn!!  As well as the coordinating Rawr die cut set!

I thought it would be fun to create these packages for my kiddos:
They both absolutely LOVE candy hearts!!   I altered each of them just a little bit to make them different!

Here is a close-up of one of them:
How fun!!

For the heart on each of them, I used my Distress Oxides Inks to add some color on white cardstock, I then stamped the outline of the heart from the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On stamp set, as well as the 'Luv U' sentiment and then die cut them out using the coordinating How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On Dies by Lawn Fawn!!

I thought adding these die cut candy hearts, were the perfect touch!  Brings the sweet treat below into the design above!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

And be sure to check back for more inspiring projects by the DT!! 

Have a lovely day!



----------

Products Used:
Rawr Lawn Fawn     Rawr Lawn Fawn Cuts
How you bean? conversation heart add-on Lawn Fawn     How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add on dies Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment