Friday, May 10, 2019

Just a Note...

Hello!  I missed you all last week!  I was super busy between work, the kids soccer, gymnastics, lacrosse, softball, and to top it off my youngest made her First Communion.  Whew!  Getting crafty had to wait a little bit, but this week I was able to make some time and get inky! 

Today's card features the Altenew Wonderland Stamp and Stencil Set.  I am really in love with the possibilities and techniques the stencil aspect to this set provides.  This card was easy to create and would be great for making multiple gift sets in various colors too...

To create this card I started by stamping the flowers and sentiment onto a panel of white cardstock.  I then adhered the matching stencils over the flowers and used a mix of fun bright Distress Oxide and Distress Inks to blend together.  I also added a few splashes of water and grey ink.  Personally I needed some shine to this card, so I used some chunky glitter along the tops of the flowers.  Once everything was dry I adhered it to a white cardstock base and viola!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!  I hope I've inspired you to try these new stamp and stencil sets, and don't forget to share what you're making over in our Facebook group!

Happy Crafting!

Supplies Used:
https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-altenew/products/wonderland-stamp-set-mask-stencil-bundle-altenew

https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-altenew/products/wonderland-stamp-set-mask-stencil-bundle-altenew

3 comments:

  1. Love how beautifully the uncolored flowers pop against that soft, pretty background and the gorgeous touches of shine and shimmer you added are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celeste! Your comments truly make my day! :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and chunky glitter was unexpected but very nice♡

    ReplyDelete