Friday, March 15, 2019

Magic Picture Changing Time!

Hello crafty friends!  It's Lisa here with you today, and I know that I say I'm excited to share my newest project with all of you, but today I really really am!  That's because I was finally able to get my hands on the Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer Dies and Add-On Dies, and eeeekkk!!!  They are so much fun!  And so easy to use too. Trust me, I was skeptical at first too thinking that this new interactive die would probably take forever to put together, but it honestly does not. Yay!  Check it out...




You can use any stamp set you have to make a magical fun changing scene.  I chose the newest Lawn Fawn Set: Oh Gnome and my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them in.  You'll definitely want to color your images in before you die cut them, or all of the lines it will cut into your stamped images will make it too hard.  While the Add-On dies are not a necessity, they do cover up more of your paper underneath, and keep the surprise element a little more hidden.


And there you have it!  A fun surprise for any recipient, and the possibility of changing scenes are endless.  ( Think day to night, rain to shine, sad to happy! )  I hope I've inspired you to try out these new interactive dies, and don't forget to share your makes with us in the Crafty Doodle Facebook Group.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-lawn-fawn/products/magic-picture-changer-lawn-cuts     https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-lawn-fawn/products/magic-picture-changer-add-on-lawn-cuts   


https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-lawn-fawn/products/oh-gnome-lawn-fawn

1 comment: