Friday, March 22, 2019

Feeling Purple

Hi friends!  It's Lisa here with you today.  Lot's of wonderful new products have been added to the store recently and I'm so excited to share a card that I've created with some of the new Altenew products I purchased...


I have fallen in love with large washi tapes and this beautiful Gilded Ombre Washi Tape from Altenew is even yummier in person than it is in my photo.  So to create my card I started by adding a strip of the tape up one side of the panel.  Next I added a thin strip of the Golden Edge Washi Tape very close to the other one.  Once my panel was done I stamped and heat embossed one of the large floral images from the Wonderland Stamp Set, also by Altenew.  (This set also comes with a Mask Stencil that I can not wait to use on my next card!)  In contrast to the darker shades of purple on the washi tape I decided to use bold purples to color my flower in.  I did this with a mix of Zig Clean Color Markers.  Once it was colored in I used scissors to fussy cut my image, and then popped it up with foam adhesive and glue.  My sentiment was embossed in the same gold and I finished the card with a few flat backed rhinestones.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and if you are interested in any of the products I've used on my card today make sure you pop by the store and pick them up!  Most items are limited quantities, so grab them while you can!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-altenew/products/wonderland-stamp-set-mask-stencil-bundle-altenew  https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-altenew/products/gilded-ombre-washi-tape-altenew      
https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-altenew/products/golden-edge-washi-tape-altenew



2 comments: