Friday, February 22, 2019

Kind Words... And A Winner

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's Lisa here with all of you today and I have a one layer card to share with all of you.  I love a beautiful and intricate designed image when I want to do a little coloring.  For today's card I've used the beautiful Mandala Flower Stamp Set by Studio Katia...


To create my card I started by stamping the Mandala Flower in opposite corners with Black Memento Ink, and then colored them in with Spectrum Noir Markers.  Next I stamped one of my favorite sentiments from the Altenew Beautiful Quotes Stamp Set with Altenew Ink.  Finally I added some sparkle to each colored image with a mix of Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in Clear and Nuvo Glitter Drops.


One layer cards are great for mailing, and they are a great way to remind us that sometimes less is more.  Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my card today! 

And while we are here I thought I would post my Birthday Giveaway Winner.  Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter my giveaway!  Drum Roll Please..........................

Avra Williams said...
Commented on Crafty Doodle Chick :)


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies:

https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/altenew/products/beautiful-quotes-altenew  https://craftydoodlechick.com/products/stks019-mandala-flower-clear-stamp-set  


No comments:

Post a Comment