Friday, January 25, 2019

Wish Big

Ok guys, I have to be honest with you... I feel like today might totally be a cheat day for me.  Not in a diet cheat kind of way, or a secret copy of the teacher's test kind of way, but in the sense that this card required such little effort from me that I totally feel like I cheated.  Or maybe I just worked smarter, instead of harder? lol! Either way I think I'll get over it and share my card for today with all of you...


This card features the beautiful Altenew Wish Big Stamp Set as well as some of their patterned paper.  Add a few rhinestones, and bam!  Card is complete!  As a card maker myself I know how easy this card was to put together, but the beautiful behind it is that the recipient may have no clue!  It's still a handmade card, that was created with love and thought behind it, but it just didn't take many supplies or much time.

Well that's all for me today, have you ever made something you thought might be too easy?  Hopefully, I've inspired you to bust out your own "cheat" card, and share it with us in our Facebook group!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
https://craftydoodlechick.com/products/wish-big-stamp-set-altenew


No comments:

Post a Comment