Thursday, January 31, 2019

Stop by the Kissing Booth

Hi again!  It's Jules of Paper Gems by Jules back with a dimensional card using Stamping Bella's Kissing Booth stamp set.  This stamp set comes with two sizes of stamps giving you a couple of ways to stamp this image.  Here's how I chose to make this card kissable!


I first started by stamping the larger of the two stamps on Bristol smooth paper.  I colored the booth, hearts, jar and the little girls hair with Copic markes.  I then fussy cut the image out.  


Next, I stamped the little girl out again on another piece of Bristol smooth paper.  I colored her with Copic markers as well and fussy cut just her out.  After that, I cut a Bristol smooth paper in a 4" x 5.25" piece.  Using distress oxide inks, I colored the background starting with Cracked Pistachio, then Worn Lipstick and last Vintage Photo.  I mixed some of the Worn Lipstick oxide ink with water and splattered the background add some interest to the background.  


I then stamped the large stamp on post-it tape and fussy cut it out, leaving the inside of the booth visible.  I used the Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick to color in the background the same as the base layer.  Once I removed the masking, I added the little girl using Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares.  I added those same foam squares to the back of the booth image too.  To ground the image, I used a brown Copic to make shadows on the floor.  With a little Wink of Stella, I added glitter to the hearts and her lips.  Lastly, I added a sentiment that I found in my stash from Neat & Tangled, finishing up this adorable Valentine's Day card.


I hope you enjoyed this fun card.  You can find the stamp set on CraftyDoodleChick.com store site or click on the links in the blog, while supplies last.  

Thank you for joining me today and until next time... 

Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment