Thursday, December 6, 2018

Let's Add Color to Your World!

Happy Thursday, everyone!  It's Julissa of Paper Gems by Jules, back again for another fun interactive card.  This week I was given this awesome stamp set by Neat & Tangled called "Paint Night."  It comes with many little characters that can totally come to life by adding color.

The statement, "You Add Color to My World" made me want to create a card that would magically add color.  What a better way to show that than with a magic color reveal card!  With a little vision, I created a fun slider card that is sure to put a smile on someone's face.  Check it out...


Since I didn't have a reveal die, I opted to make a similar set up using my cutting machine, AKA my Cricut.  (If you have a Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker, CLICK HERE to get the file.)  Once you have all the parts, you can start stamping.  My first stamping was on the acetate.  I stamped the easel and the sentiment onto the acetate.  Once that was done, I stamped the same image onto the base layer of the cardstock.  I then colored the stamped cardstock with primary colors. I also stamped, colored and cut out one of the little girls from this ado




Once you're done coloring, I put the pieces together.  The most important part is to line up the base layer with the acetate on your card so when the slider come up, it's seamless.  


Finally, I added this cute little girl and the sliding paper to start making magic.  I absolutely loved making this fun interactive card and know just the person who's going to love it too!  

Here's this card in action!


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out CraftyDoodleChick.com daily during the 12 Days of Christmas Holiday sales where every day is a new sale!

Until next time... Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

  1. Is home crafting easy? How do I start for the first time? Many beginner crafters have these types of questions. A popular solution that people worldwide use to craft at home is the Cricut machine. Yes, the Cricut machine resembles a printer, but it is equipped with a blade that cuts digital designs like images, text, and shapes with remarkable precision on materials ranging from thin paper to thick wood. Also, you will get free and user-friendly software to prepare your designs and cutting settings to send to Cricut. Cricut Design Space is available at cricut.com/setup, which you must install.
    cricut.com/setup
    install cricut design space app
    design.cricut.com/setup
    cricut create connect to computer

    ReplyDelete