Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Warm Wishes

Hi! Kerys here from Scrappinnhappy today with one of my favorite brands -  Lawn Fawn! I love this new stamp set - Thanks a Latte - perfect for the coffee lover that I am!
This stamp set, dies and paper are all available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.


I stamped the coffee cups onto Lawn papers - perfectly plaid winter and really rainbow christmas paper packs - and die cut them out using the matching dies.
I also stamped out the different elements for the drinks - like the cream, marshmallows, snowflakes and coffee insert. Again i cut these out with matching dies. The coffee insert I fussy cut and cut slits into one for the marshmallows to sit.

I used the new Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Windows die set to cut out the window from the blue striped paper and mounted it onto the white snowflake paper. Both of these papers are from the Really Rainbow Christmas paper pad.

I stamped the sentiment from the Thanks a Latte stamp set directly onto the background and adhered the coffee cups.

I finished the card off with some white tickles for the cream, marshmallows and snowflakes, and some Doodlebug tiny heart shape sprinkles.

It was then all adhered onto a standard A2 white side folding card base.

thanks a latte clear stamp set - Lawn Fawnreally rainbow Christmas petite paper pack - lawn fawnreverse stitched scalloped rectangle windows - lawn cuts

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

1 comment: