Sunday, July 1, 2018

Little Buddies

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a popup box I made for Crafty Doodle Chick aka CDC.  I used paper from Webster Pages and a stamp/die from My Favorite Things "Little Buddies."


 I colored the images with copic pens and I attempted to make my cat look like he had spots and ugh... well not a good idea but he is still puuurrfect to me lol
 If you're not sure who CDC is it is owned by Jennifer Vaughn and the name comes from her dog Zoey who is a Doodle cute right?!!   You can read a little more about here: CDC.

We also have a small chat and create group in Facebook where everyone supports one another and that is what crafting is all about right?!! So we would love for you to join us and we would love it even more if you shared some of your creations with us.  You can share any card, layout, DIY project as long as it has a stamp or die that she carries in the store.  Follow us on Instagram where we have  giveaways just to say thanks for all those who support us. All the links are listed below.
BB Little Buddies Stamp Set - MFT

No comments:

Post a Comment