Friday, April 27, 2018

Cross Stitched or Not I LOVE This Die!

Hello, hello!  It's Friday, woot woot! And we are finally feeling some Spring here in Ohio, yay!!!  With all of my gardening lately I was inspired to create a floral card to share with all of you.  While I was creating my card I remembered that I had recently ordered the new Altenew Cross Stitch Canvas die, and guys... I'm in LOVE!  This thing is so fun!!!  I love the look of stitching on cards, but I don't have a sewing machine so it has never really been an option for me.  With the cross stitching craze going on, this die is a must have. Now, with that said... I added no sewing to my card lol!  But I still love the effect and it gives me an easy faux cross stitch look...


Isn't it just so cool?  Now, second thing I must fill you in on... this die is not currently in the store (sorry I bought it!), but wait!  It's coming on Monday, so keep your eyes peeled before it sells out again!  Before I die cut the panel I had stamped all of my floral images from the Beautiful Day Stamp Set by Altenew.


Like I said this fun die set will be back and in the Store soon after this upcoming Monday, so be ready to grab yours!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
   

3 comments: